Keeping all of your things charged is difficult enough, but sometimes half of the battle is just finding somewhere to keep them all while they’re being powered up.
In fact, sometimes you need somewhere to put them whenever, and that’s what makes the new Kensington StudioCaddy so useful. But at $179.99, it ain’t cheap.
There are reasons for that cost, though. Kensington says that this whole thing is designed for your entire Apple device collection including a MacBook that can be kept in place when needed.
Next, there’s a place for putting your iPad and you’ll want to make use of the Qi charger that will wirelessly charge your iPhone, too. Oh, and there’s another one that’s designed for charging AirPods or, if you prefer, another iPhone.
All of that costs money, of course. As do the USB ports that are included so you can charge your MacBook and iPad. Oh, and an Apple Watch as well.
Designed exclusively for Apple, StudioCaddy with Qi Wireless Charging for Apple Devices is a versatile, space-saving solution that maximizes desktop space while keeping all of the devices in your Apple ecosystem charged, organized, and within reach.
All of a sudden that price might make some sense. You can order your own Kensington StudioCaddy right now and, dare we say, you probably should as well.
Buy: Kensington StudioCaddy with Qi Wireless Charging for Apple Devices from Amazon: $180
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Preview Build 22000.51 ISO Released For Insiders
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 2 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 2 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 3 / Public Beta Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.