You can now download iOS 15 beta 2 IPSW links and install on iPhone 12, Pro, 11, Pro Max, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, and iPod seventh-generation.
In short, the second beta of iOS 15 is now available for download and consumption on all compatible devices.
Following on from the initial announcement and release of iOS 15 beta 1 on June 7th, Apple has now officially released iOS/iPadOS 15 beta 2 into the development channel. This second iOS 15/iPadOS 15 release signifies that things are now in full flow as far as the development and progression of the platform go.
If you are in possession of the iOS 15/iPadOS 15 beta 2 IPSW file, then you can follow the instructions here to install it:
If the configuration profile file method is your preferred way of getting iOS 15 onto your device, you can follow the instructions for that here:
Now that Apple has officially released beta 2 of iOS 15, we expect things to start to move with more pace. Apple will ultimately ramp up production and the release schedule ahead of a final public release in September of this year. If you are planning on installing this beta, then just make sure to report any and all issues and bugs directly to Apple to ensure a smooth progression toward an official release.
We’ve advised this before and we will continue to advise until we are blue in the face; if you don’t need to have iOS 15 on your daily driver device, then it’s likely worth skipping it at this stage. This is, after all, only a second beta of a major firmware revision and could be subject to serious issues and showstopping bugs for a lot of people.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.