Only a couple of days are left before the iPad hits the stores across the US, and the App Store for iPad is up and running already as we speak. Get ready to get your hands on some of the amazing apps, which have been developed in the past few months specifically for the iPad.
The list of apps on the App Store is somewhat big. First day of launch and the App Store is already loaded with some pretty neat looking apps, all the 150,000+ apps which you’ve used on the iPhone and iPod touch are also there, except they are better now and optimized for iPad’s huge display. You have tons of apps to choose from right away. Simply navigate to this link, and fire up your iTunes Store to check them out. Discover what the App Store has in stock for you!
You may also like to check out:
- PadNotes App For iPad [Video Demo]
- First of iPad Reviews and Unboxing Videos
- Jailbreaking Apple iPad – The Possibilities
- Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 3.1.3 / 3.2 and iPad (Video)
- GreenPois0n to Jailbreak iPhone 3.2 and iPad Untethered