The arrival of iOS 15 and a new AirPods Pro firmware update means that Apple’s high-end earbuds now support a new feature called Conversation Boost.
It’s a feature that is designed for people with hearing problems, but can obviously be used by anyone. And it’s awesome.
Using the AirPods Pro microphone, Conversation Boost listens to what people are saying and then plays it to you via your earbud. It’s like magic!
Conversation Boost focuses your AirPods Pro on the person talking in front of you, making it easier to hear in a face-to-face conversation.
Sound like something you could benefit from? Here’s how to enable Conversation Boost with AirPods Pro and iOS 15.
Step 1: Open the Settings app and tap Accessibility.
Step 2: Scroll down and select i beneath the Physical and Motor heading.
Step 3: Tap Audio Accessibility Settings.
Step 4: Select Headphone Accommodations and select Custom Audio Setup.
Step 5: Follow the prompts.
Step 6: Toggle Conversation Boost to the on position — it’s in the Customize Transparency Mode section.
Step 7: Tap Done.
That’s it, you’re all set!
It’s worth noting that you’ll need to be using iOS 15 and have AirPods Pro with the 4A400 firmware installed for all of this to work.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.0.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.0.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.