Amazon is currently offering the Apple iPhone 8 Plus smartphone in an unlocked and renewed capacity with 64GB of internal storage for just $348.99. Anyone looking for a new smartphone running Apple’s iOS platform could definitely grab themselves a bargain by checking this out!
As a starter for ten, it’s always a good idea to jump in and take a look ast more information about what it means to buy a “renewed” device from Amazon. Some people can be put off by this designation so it’s worth quoting directly from Amazon to show that any purchase is instantly covered for the buyer’s peace-of-mind.
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products are not Apple certified but have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories (no headphones included) may be generic. Wireless devices come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
With that in mind, the smartphone doesn’t come packaged with a SIM card or headphones but it does include a charger and charging cable with the purchase so you have everything that you need to get up and running without having to purchase any additional accessories. The iPhone 8 Plus has been fully inspected and is guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage so that you can be safe in the knowledge that it will look as good as it functions.
The smartphone is fully unlocked, allowing you to use it on your network of choice. It also comes with 64GB of internal storage and a wonderful specification that made the iPhone 8 series such a popular range for Apple alongside iPhone X when it launched in 2017. The battery has also been fully tested and is guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
Some people simply don’t want to spend upwards of a thousand dollars to get a cutting-edge, latest-generation smartphone. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. For those people, deals like this are a lifesaver and let them get great hardware at great prices. Jump on over to the direct link below to pick this up right now for a fraction of the original launch cost.
Buy: Apple iPhone 8 Plus, 64GB, Silver – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $348.99 | Original price: $450
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.