Here’s what you need to do to enter Apple’s Recovery Mode on an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max device.
Sometimes things just go wrong. It isn’t always someone’s fault, and there isn’t always a fix. When that’s the situation with an iPhone, you normally reach for Recovery Mode and hope that a fresh installation of iOS can fix things. And usually, fingers crossed, it does. But if you’re using an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max, you might not know exactly how to do that.
Thankfully, the process is super simple. At least, it is if you know how to do it. But fear not, because we’re going to run through the process of putting your iPhone into Restore Mode.
Step 1: First, connect your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max to a computer via USB.
Step 2: Open iTunes on the computer. If you’re using macOS Catalina, you’ll just need to have a Finder window open. RIP iTunes.
Step 3: Press and release Volume Up on your iPhone.
Step 4: Press and release Volume Down on your iPhone.
Step 5: Press and hold the Side button. Keep holding it until you see a screen showing a Lightning cable. At that point, your iPhone is in Recovery Mode.
Now you can complete the rest of the process by following the steps your computer offers up. Godspeed!
If you want to exit Recovery Mode, simply disconnect your iPhone from you computer and then:
Step 1: Press and release the Volume Up button on your iPhone.
Step 2: Press and release the Volume Down button on your iPhone.
Step 3: Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
Your iPhone will then start up as normal.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section