Here’s how to download, install and use Magic Phone Cleaner on iOS 10 or iOS 11 iPhone. No jailbreak or PC is required for this to work.
If you’ve ever sat back and wished there was an easy way to free up memory and capacity on your iOS device, then you are in luck. Jailbreak and non-jailbreak users have historically waxed lyrical about iCleaner Pro and xCleaner to handle that type of functionality, but now, there’s the wonderful Magic Phone Cleaner app available on the App Store. Without further ado, let’s jump right into the steps below to get up and running with the Magic Phone Cleaner app to free up storage space on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 1: If you are the proud owner of an iPhone running either iOS 10 or iOS 11, then the chances are that you have already interacted with Apple’s official App Store. If not, then you are missing out on a whole new world of app experiences. Launch the App Store to begin.
Step 2: In the App Store, tap on the Search option in the bottom bar and search for Magic Phone Cleaner. This will bring up the app in the return results.
Step 3: Download the Magic Phone Cleaner app to your device. Wait for it to download and install before launching it like you would with any other app.
Step 4: Upon launch, you will instantly be presented with information about how much available storage you have left on your device. There are also options at the bottom which allow you to go through a cleaning process; Clear Cache, Boost Memory, Sort Files.
Step 5: Tap on Clear Cache to begin the process. Tap Okay on the alert and let the app go through its process. You will then be given a confirmation screen which tells you exactly how much capacity has been freed up on the device.
Step 6: For additional device performance, you can also go through the Boost Memory process which will repeat the process and tell you exactly how much memory has been boosted.
Step 7: There’s a final option of allowing the app to list your photos and videos in order to see which ones you want to keep and the ones you don’t. This is particularly useful as it’s another way to visualize those files and find ones which may no longer be relevant.
And there you have it. A simple-to-use, efficient, and free-of-charge cleaning app which instantly gives you back some valuable space on your beloved iOS 10 or iOS 11 devices.
Keep in mind though that Apple might remove this app from the App Store. Go download it now before it’s too late!
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone 8 Renders Based Off Alleged Leaked Final Design Look Gorgeous
- WhatsApp OnlineNotify On iOS 10 iPhone Notifies When Someone Comes Online
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 3 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download iOS 11 Beta 4 OTA Configuration Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 11 Beta 4 Released For Devs, Here Are The Details
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 4 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]