Amazon is selling the AUKEY USB-C Hub Adapter with Wireless Charger for just $34 when you enter a special discount code. Normally, this hub would sell for around $50.
That means that not only are you saving a third on what everyone else pays, but you’re also getting a device that acts as both your hub and your phone’s charger at the same time.
If you do need to charge your phone then you can do so at up to Quick Charge 3.0 speeds. If you don’t have a compatible charger or you’re using an iPhone then you can expect speeds of around 5W instead.
But being able to charge your phone is just a bonus. The real story here is the options this hub affords you. Once plugged into your computer via a spare USB-C port you’ll gain a new USB-C Power Delivery port capable of delivering up to 100W of power. You’ll also get a couple of USB 3.0 ports as well as a 4K HDMI port, too. All of that makes this a super versatile bit of kit, and it can do all of this while your phone sits on top, too.
All you need to do is remember to enter that discount code before checking out and away you go. At this price, and with this level of capability, you’d be mad not to.
Buy: AUKEY USB-C Hub Adapter with Wireless Charger from Amazon: $34 with code FUJP8YLY | Original price: $50
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.