Bag This Bargain Apple iPhone XS Max, Unlocked and Renewed, For Just $530 Today
Amazon is currently selling an unlocked and Renewed iPhone XS Max for just $530. You won’t be forced to enter any discount codes or clip any coupons but we don’t know how long we can expect stock levels, or the deal itself, to hang around. With that in mind we’d definitely suggest getting an order in now while you still can!
This price is also available for just $88 per month for six months, so maybe that’s something to consider if you’re looking for an iPhone without a big outlay on day one.
This iPhone is fully unlocked which means it will work perfectly well on AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, and more. It won’t come with a SIM card however, so you might need to reach out to your carrier if that’s something you don’t have handy.
This device is also Amazon Renewed, so you can be sure that it’s been checked over before it’s shipped out to you.
– This pre-owned product is not Apple certified, but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
– There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
– This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
– This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
We don’t know how long to expect this deal to be around and stocks could be short, so keep that in mind. Order now to avoid disappointment.