Amazon is selling the AUKEY 36W USB-C PD Car Charger for just $10.49 when you clip the on-page coupon. Normally, it sells for around $21, meaning this is a super solid 50% discount.
It isn’t often that you get the opportunity to pick anything up at half price, so make sure you take advantage of this deal while it is still around.
While most cars now come with a USB port or two, not many of them can output the kind of power needed to really top up some of the power hungry phones and tablets that we’re using today. That’s where car chargers like this come into play, because they can be plugged into a car’s 12V output and then work their magic.
This particular AUKEY product has two ports. One of them is a USB-C port that can offer up to 18W of power, while the other is a USB-A port. That one’s Quick Charge 3.0 capable, so all of the modern Samsung flagships will charge super quick here.
The same can be said for iPhones if you have a USB-C to Lightning cable. Charging an iPad Pro or Nintendo Switch is no problem either thanks to that 18W power rating.
This being an AUKEY product you also get a two-year warranty as well as a 45-day money back guarantee, too.
Buy: AUKEY 36W USB-C PD Car Charger from Amazon: $10.49 with on-page coupon | Original price: $21
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.