Alongside the release of iPad OS 13.1 for iPad, Apple has also shared a handful of videos highlighting the features that users should look out for. They’re all available via the Apple Support YouTube Channel and are a great watch.
All of the videos cover different aspects of iPadOS including how to use the Slide Over multitasking feature as well as how multitasking in general has changed with this release.
One video also tells users that they can now have multiple instances of the same app running at the same time, something that is a huge deal for iPad power users.
Apple also shows users how to select and edit text using the new iPad gestures, something that really does need a video in order to show someone properly.
We’d heartily suggest checking all of these videos out if you’ve updated to iPadOS 13.1 and are new to it. It’s easy to be overwhelmed by all that iPadOS now offers, and it would be a real shame to miss out on some of the new hotness just because it’s all a little intimidating.
The road to iPadOS 13.1 hasn’t been a smooth one for Apple. The iPad skipped iPadOS 13 completely following a troubled beta program and this new update isn’t without its issues either. Still, it’s now here and all of the new features make a few bugs a small price to pay!
You may also like to check out:
- Downgrade iOS 13.1 Final To 12.4.1 / 13.0, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple
- Download: iPadOS 13.1 Final IPSW Link, OTA Update For iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini And More Released
- Download iOS 13.1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]