You can now download iOS 13.1 final IPSW links and install on all compatible iPhones, such as 11, Pro, Pro Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, and SE, as well as the iPod touch 7th-generation and even iPad (as iPadOS 13.1).
iOS 13.1 is Apple’s first major update to the recently released iOS 13 operating system and instantly makes new features available.
Let us waste no time further and get straight on point. You’re here to get your hands on iOS 13.1 and we’re here to help you do exactly that by outlining two methods of installation. So without further ado, here we go:
How to download and install iOS 13.1 the easiest way [OTA method]:
Step 1: Make sure that your device is connected to Wi-Fi and has at least 50% charge or is connected to power. Head to Settings > General > Software Update on the device on which you want to install iOS 13.1
Step 2: Navigating into the Software Update section will invoke the process so simply wait for the iOS 13.1 update to show up.
Step 3: Once it appears, you will notice the Download and Install option. Tap on that to begin the installation.
Step 4: Sit back and let Apple and the device do the rest.
How to download and install iOS 13.1 [Clean install method]:
This is really the nuclear option for those who want to start again and get an entirely fresh installation of iOS 13.1 onto the device. Remember, this method requires you to prepare your device properly and make a full backup using either iTunes or iCloud in order to preserve your data. The above OTA method will give you a delta installation and keep your data and settings. This method will obliterate everything. Follow this guide to prepare your device: How To Prepare For iPadOS 13.1 Release On iPad (applies to both iPhones for iOS 13.1 and iPads for iPadOS 13.1)
Once you are prepared, you will need to have the correct iOS 13.1 IPSW file compiled for your device. You can obtain that from the download links below.
iOS 13.1 IPSW Download Links:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th-generation)
iPad links can be downloaded from here: Download: iPadOS 13.1 Final IPSW Link, OTA Update For iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini And More Released.
And finally, now that you have downloaded the necessary file, simply go through a restore (not update) process using the latest version of iTunes on a Mac or Windows PC. You can find a full guide on clean installing iOS 13 here which also applies to iOS 13.1.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.