Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri, is now ten years old and Apple is celebrating by adding a custom response that pops up whenever you wish it happy birthday.
You can help Apple celebrate Siri’s birthday by saying “Hey Siri, Happy Birthday” and awaiting the response.
Siri has changed a fair bit over the last ten years and it can now speak more languages, use different voices, and more. But it still isn’t really competition for the likes of Alexa and Google Assistant, despite Apple seemingly trying to improve Siri in various ways. Siri can now announce incoming messages, for example.
Apple recently allowed Sir to respond to some questions and commands without an internet connection for the first time. That arrived as part of the recent iOS 15 update, but it isn’t enough to make the assistant a compelling option for many.
Regardless, wishing Siri a happy birthday will result in the following:
Yes, it will be happy. I get to spend it with you! So what shall we do? I can tell you some jokes! I’ve learned a lot in the last 10 years.
There’s another possible response that some users have been seeing, too.
Thanks… Wow! 10 years since I made my first appearance. How time flies… At a constant rate that we only perceive to be speeding up because of how our memories work.
As bad as Siri can be, we’d still rather live in a world with it than without it. We just wish Apple would let us choose another assistant as the default option instead.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download: iOS 15.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.0.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.0.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Fix iOS 15 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.