Apple’s official snap-on MagSafe Charger is available to buy right now with a 13% discount applied. This power-based accessory makes charging a compatible device a breeze and can be yours with immediate effect for just $34.99.
If you are the proud owner of an iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, or iPhone 12 Pro, then this official Apple MagSafe Charger is going to make charging that device an absolute breeze. The charger snaps onto the back of one of those compatible devices and offers to charge without having to tether a Lightning cable to the bottom of the device. It stays in place firmly and allows you to actually use the device at the same time as it’s charging.
In addition to offering an extremely easy-to-use experience, the MagSafe Charger is also compatible with the Qi wireless charging standard. This, of course, means that it is also compatible with any device that confirms the Qi standard. It can be used to charge any wirelessly compatible device, albeit without the magnetic charging element that allows it to snap securely onto the back of a compatible device.
Again for clarity, the magnetic alignment experience only applies to iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 Pro models. It is also worth noting that this MagSafe charger doesn’t come with the 20W USB-C power adapter, so you will need to keep that in mind when making the purchase.
This is the lowest price that this official Apple MagSafe Charger has been in the last thirty days. So, with that in mind, if this is the hardware that you have been wanting to compliment your iPhone 13, then you should know what to do by now. Simply use the direct product link below to secure this deal. You won’t need any discount codes or promotional coupons.
Buy: Apple MagSafe Charger from Amazon: $34.99 | Original price: $40
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 15.5 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Files Along With iPadOS 15.5 Released
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Kodi 20 Nexus APK Android Download And iOS IPA, Along With Windows And Mac Alpha 1 Version Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.