Apple’s iPhone X Is Available Fully Unlocked, Renewed For Just $408
There might be a ton of talk about Apple’s iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro launches next month but that doesn’t mean that you have to spend around $1,000 on a new phone. Right now Amazon is offering a fully unlocked and renewed iPhone X for just $408.
Normally, Amazon would sell this iPhone for $430, but right now you can save 5%. You don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any coupons to take advantage of this price, either.
This iPhone X is fully unlocked, meaning it will work just fine on carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, U.S.-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, and more.
It’s also an Amazon Renewed product, meaning it’s been given the once over to make sure it’s all ready to be used.
– This pre-owned product is not Apple certified, but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
– There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
– This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
– This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
There’s no telling how long this deal will be on offer but it’s usually a case of stocks running out before the price changes. With that in mind it’s always a good idea to get those orders in while you can.