Apple’s 256GB iPhone 8, Fully Unlocked and Renewed, Is Just $311 While Stocks Last
Right now would probably be a very good time to get your hands on a renewed and unlocked iPhone 8, with Amazon selling exactly that for just $311, at the time of writing.
Normally, these would sell for around $330 so this is a decent saving on something that’s already a pretty good price. You’re also getting the best color as well – Space Gray. We don’t know how long we should expect this deal to be on offer but we do suspect it’s only a matter of time before supplies are exhausted.
This being a fully unlocked iPhone means you can use it on any of the main U.S. carriers, but you won’t get a SIM card in the box. Keep that in mind and make sure you have one lined up for when you new iPhone arrives.
This iPhone will also have been checked over to make sure everything is in good order before it is shipped out to you, too.
– This pre-owned product is not Apple certified, but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
– There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
– This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
– This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.