Apple has removed the LG UltraFine 5K display from sale on its online stores. Additionally, the same display is also listed as out of stock on LG’s own website with no clear plans in place to restock the hardware.
This comes almost immediately after Apple’s announcement of the Studio Display.
Apple and LG had previously collaborated on the LG UltraFine 5K display with a promise that the hardware would be tightly integrated and compatible with the macOS ecosystem. From a feature perspective, the monitor is packed with 5K resolution, P3 wide color, and 500 nits of brightness, all designed to offer an excellent visual experience. The monitor also included a Thunderbolt 3 port for connectivity purposes and for actually charging a connected Mac.
The monitor has completely disappeared from Apple’s website and is out of stock direct through LG. Apple is still listing the 23.7-inch UltraFine 4K display, which retails for $699. Interested consumers will need to keep an eye on LG’s website to see if the 27-inch version of the LG UltraFine 5K comes back into stock. However, at this point in time, it would seem unlikely.
Apple has listed its new Studio Display at a higher price-point than what it previously sold the LG UltraFine 5K monitor for. The former will be available for general sale on March 18 with pre-orders for the new Apple display starting earlier this week.
Those interested in the Studio Display can expect to pay upwards of $1699 for a 27-inch 5K Retina display with a 5120×2880 resolution at 218 pixels per inch and 600 bits of brightness. As you’d expect, it offers P3 Wide color and True Tone technology and can be configured with nano-texture glass. Definitely a worthy competitor to the previously available LG UltraFine 5K monitor for those who are happy to spend a little more.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.3.1 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 15.3.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.