The keyboard is the first to be designed for the iPad with a trackpad built right into it, and it’s pretty great. However, it’s such a departure that Apple has shared a video showing us how to use it.
The new video shows how cursors work when using iPadOS 13.4, the release that brought the feature to Apple’s tablets. The pointer appears whenever a finger is touching the trackpad but then disappears when it isn’t. Cool, right?
Connect a compatible trackpad to your iPad and learn more about gestures, navigation, and settings.
Apple’s short video shows how to do the most common tasks when using a pointing device. It’s not just the Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro, either. Any Bluetooth trackpad will work, including Apple’s own Magic Trackpad from your Mac.
This video is perhaps not the most entertaining that Apple has put out of late, but it’s definitely one worth checking out if you’re planning on getting in on the cursor action with an iPad some time in the future.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak