Apple originally said that we shouldn’t expect the Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro to be ready until May but it surprised us all when it went up for order last week when the iPhone SE was announced.
The keyboard is supposed to begin arriving in people’s homes next week but a few lucky people have received their device already. And they’ve made videos of them for us to watch on YouTube.
So far we’ve seen six different videos, three from two different people. Only one of those is in English, but we still get to see the keyboard in action regardless. There aren’t too many surprises, but we do have one answer to a question we’ve had since this thing was announced.
As noted by Federico Viticci, the 11-inch model appears to weigh 600g. That’s twice as much as the Smart Keyboard Folio, so it’s definitely weighty. But then it needs to be, considering that floating hinge design that’s in play.
If you’re waiting for your own Magic Keyboard to arrive this is a good chance to see what’s working its way to you right now. For everyone else, these videos might be enough to tell you whether this keyboard is for you, or not. At $299 for the 11-inch model and $349 for the 12.9-inch one, these aren’t cheap keyboards. But they do sure look cool!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.