With so many devices in the home now needing internet access, and with smart devices spanning all four corners of the house whether they are light bulbs or security cameras, having a solid WiFi network has never been more important.
Blanketing a house in high speed WiFi used to be a real pain, but with mesh networks now available in many different guises and offered by a number of different manufacturers, having WiFi dead spots can be a thing of the past for many of us.
The only problem is they are rarely inexpensive, but if you had your eye on the Linksys Velop Tri-band WiFi Mesh System, especially given that Apple now recommends them over their AirPort routers and sells them in Apple Stores, then you’re in luck, because it’s currently available for a steal at one retailer.
Normally on sale for anything up to $350 for 2-pack version, the Linksys Velop system in 2-pack can now be had for just $219 if you order right now. 3-pack version by comparison costs $289 now down from $480 Apple and other retailers sell it for.
Available from Amazon, a retailer you likely already order plenty from, this mesh system in particular is well reviewed, sporting 4.5 stars out of a maximum of 5. With thousands of reviews in place, that’s not a bad score at all!
Yes, the deals might be on certified refurbished units, but they are certified by the manufacturer, meaning they are brought back to original-like state by the manufacturer itself!
So then, if you have a home to cover in WiFi and have had trouble doing exactly that in the past, now would be an excellent time to get that credit card out and end all your WiFi woes forever.
Buy: Linksys Velop Tri-band Whole Home WiFi Mesh System, 2-Pack Refurb from Amazon: $219 | Original price: $350
Buy: Linksys Velop Tri-band Whole Home WiFi Mesh System, 3-Pack Refurb from Amazon: $289 | Original price: $480
You may also like to check out:
- Google Play Store 9.0.15 APK Download For Android Released
- Download Slick TV IPA, APK For iOS 11, Android For Live TV
- iOS 11.2.6 Jailbreak Update: SEP And Baseband Compatible For An iOS 11.1.2 Restore And Jailbreak
- Reset Or Clear iPhone X RAM On iOS 11, Here’s How [No Jailbreak Required]
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.