The world of home automation has really blown up over the past year or so, with anything from smart light bulbs to automated heating systems now becoming the norm rather than the exception, reserved for only those willing to live on the bleeding edge.
One company that offers plenty of home automaton products is iDevices, and it has taken the wraps off another addition – this time, a wall switch that makes for easy control of other iDevices kit around the home or, indeed, outside of it.
According the iDevices, its new connected Instant Switch can connect to its other products via Bluetooth wireless and, thanks to its adhesive design and battery-powered operation, it requires no installation either.
The Instant Switch uses wireless Bluetooth technology to connect to your favorite iDevices product, making it easy to create another control point and giving you more freedom over your smart home.
Just like many other connected switches, the Instant Switch also has support for dimming control, although in a world where Apple’s HomeKit connects many different devices from various manufacturers, including other devices from iDevices, but for some reason support for the framework on this one is sadly lacking. If you do not need HomeKit support and have plenty of other iDevices hardware littered around your home, though, this could well be something worth picking up. After all, switching lights on with your voice or your smartphone can get very old, very quickly indeed.
It’s never been easier to add flexibility to your smart home. Place the iDevices Instant Switch anywhere in your home without the need to run wires and connect your entire living space with our diverse ecosystem of smart products. The Instant Switch also has a dimming feature, giving you the ultimate freedom to create the perfect ambiance anywhere in your home.
You can pick an iDevices Instant Switch up right now – it’s available to buy direct from the company’s website at store.idevicesinc.com/idevices-instant-switch and costs $34.95.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak: Are You Giving Up On 11.1.2 To Gain New Additions In Latest Firmware?
- Install Kodi Git Browser Addon From TVADDONS, Here’s How
- How To Clear Kodi Cache In 2018 On 17.6 Krypton
- iOS 12 Beta Download, Rumors, Features, Release Date [Everything We Know So Far]
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To iOS 11.2.2 For Potential Future Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]