Apple could be getting ready to release a new dual USB-C power adapter that is rated for 35W after one was spotted on the company’s website briefly.
No such power adapter has been made available to date suggesting that this is a product that will be announced in the near future.
9to5Mac was the first to spot the adapter in an Apple Support document however it isn’t clear whether it is a reference to a product that was in the works but has been canceled, or if we can expect an announcement in the future.
Use the Apple 35W Dual USB-C Port Power Adapter and a USB-C cable (not included) to charge your device. Connect a USB-C cable to either port on the power adapter, extend the electrical prongs (if necessary), then plug the power adapter firmly into the power outlet. Ensure the power outlet is easily accessible for disconnecting. Connect the other end of the cable to your device.
The fact that this adapter would have two ports is a big deal in that anyone wanting to get such a charger to date would need to go for a third-party solution. There are many, many different options on the table but those wanting an official Apple part have so far been out of luck. It’s possible that this is going to change, however.
If this charger does support 35W charging it’s possible that it would be capable of fast-charging an iPhone 13 as well as a modern Apple Watch, something that would be of benefit to tons of users.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 6 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 6 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 5 Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.7.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.7.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.7.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.