Here’s how you can download WhatsApp iPad or WhatsPad++ iOS 11 IPA on iPad. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
Once upon a time, in a world which was only available to those with a jailbroken device, users could download WhatsPad from Cydia, which was essentially the WhatsApp experience ported to iPad. The same could be said for WhatsApp++, which was initially only available for jailbroken devices but with a ton of new and modified functionality.
A clever individual then combined both of those experiences into one installable IPA file which not only brings WhatsApp natively to iPad, something which is not available officially, but also brings the wonderful modified functionality of WhatsApp++ to iPad. It’s called WhatsPad++ and with it you get a much improved WhatsApp experience on iPad which allows the same messaging functionality but expands that to include some truly excellent features. Features such as being able to introduce a custom text theme and custom colors are in place, as is the ability to enable Touch ID on the app to protect content and conversation, among many other customizations. All-in-all, the combination of WhatsPad and WhatsApp++ in the form of WhatsPad++ is a joyous marriage which should definitely make iOS 11 on iPad an enjoyable experience.
If you have taken your iPad on the journey to iOS 11, but are utterly convinced that you require the combination of the WhatsPad and WhatsApp++ experience on said iPad, then you have come to the right place as we have everything that you need right here. First and foremost, you are going to need to download the 64-bit WhatsPad++ IPA file for iOS 11 from here.
Once you have the WhatsPad++ IPA file for iPad and iOS 11 in your possession, you are going to need to get it sideloaded on your non-jailbroken iOS 11 device. Thankfully, we once again have you covered here. Since the process is essentially the same as it was when running iOS 10, you can find our previous guide on that installation process right here. Just make sure you use the iOS 11-compatible IPA file of WhatsPad++ from here when sideloading using that guide.
Once done, you should have WhatsPad++/WhatsApp app installed on your non-jailbroken iPad running iOS 11.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12 Beta Download, Rumors, Features, Release Date [Everything We Know So Far]
- iOS 11.3 Beta 3 Download And Expected Release Date
- Download GBA4iOS 2.1 iOS 11 IPA On iPhone Or iPad [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download MovieBox++ iOS 11 IPA On iPhone, iPad [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To iOS 11.2.2 For Potential Future Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]