This Renewed MacBook Air Is The Perfect Internet Machine For Just $189
Amazon is now offering a renewed Apple MacBook Air for just $189 if you get your order in soon. The company isn’t saying how long this deal will be available, so be sure to place your order soon if you want to be absolutely sure that you won’t miss out.
Amazon would normally sell the renewed Apple MacBook Air for around $240 so you’re now saving more than $50 without having to do anything special – there are no on-screen coupons or discount codes required here. Just place your order and your new renewed MacBook Air will be on your doorstep in no time at all.
Here’s what Amazon has to say about its renewed MacBook Air:
– This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon qualified vendors. It is not certified by Apple.
– This product is in “Excellent condition”. It shows no signs of cosmetic damage visible from a distance of 12 inches.
– This product will have a battery that exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
– This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it does not work as expected.
At the time of writing, the renewed MacBook Air has more than 2,400 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.3 stars out of a possible five. That’s a solid score for a renewed notebook that is a great starter Mac for anyone who needs to be able to use word processing apps and the internet.
Again, there is no telling when this deal will end and that means that anyone wanting to get in on this deal should act now to avoid disappointment.