Now is the perfect time to pick up a network switch with Amazon offering the NETGEAR 5-Port gigabit ethernet switch for just $14.99.
Normally, this switch would sell for around $23, so this is a saving of more than a third and you won’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any coupons to deal with it. Just place your order like normal and bag yourself a bargain while you can. We don’t know how long this deal will be available for so be sure to take advantage of it now while you can.
Buy: NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch from Amazon: $14.99 | Original price: $23
With five ports and simple plug-and-play configuration this switch is a great way to connect multiple devices to the internet when you need the best speeds possible. Gigabit speeds will be plenty for most people and even small businesses and will be more than quick enough for the vast majority of internet connections.
At the time of writing, this network switch has more than 10,500 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.8 stars out of a possible five. That’s an amazing rating and one that should give you the utmost confidence in what you’re picking up. We’ve been using NETGEAR hardware for years and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it. This rating is a prime example of why that is.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Download iOS 14 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14
- Jailbreak iOS 14 Status Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.