We’re all spending more and more time at home which also means we’re all finding out that the cameras built into our computers suck. And not just a little bit, either. Don’t worry though – you can bag yourself a 1080p camera for just $36.
Normally, the AUKEY FHD 1080p live streaming camera would sell for around $60, but if you clip the on-page coupon you’ll see that price fall to just $36. That’s a stellar discount and one that you shouldn’t be snoozing on. Especially if you want to look your best the next time you’re on a call with your boss. They don’t need to know you just got out of bed, right?
Buy: AUKEY FHD 1080p Live Streaming Camera from Amazon: $36 with on-page coupon | Original price: $60
Full HD Video: High-definition 1080p 2-megapixel webcam with 1/2.9” CMOS image sensor and built-in stereo microphones. Delivers sharp, smooth video for Skype chats and YouTube recordings
At the time of writing, this streaming camera has more than 3,500 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.2 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great score and one that should do away with any lingering doubts you might have about how impressive this thing is. We don’t know how long this on-page coupon will be around, so get those orders in now while you can.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Download iOS 14 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14
- Jailbreak iOS 14 Status Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.