Amazon is now selling the UGREEN Nexode 100W USB-C wall charger for just $61.19 when you place an order soon and clip the on-screen coupon. You don’t need to enter any discount codes, but that coupon is needed to make sure that you benefit from the most possible savings.
There is currently no indication of when this deal is going to draw to a close so get that coupon clipped now before it disappears. Amazon would normally sell the UGREEN Nexode 100W USB-C wall charger for around $80, meaning this is a deal that is worth almost $19 off the original asking price.
Buy: UGREEN Nexode 100W USB C Wall Charger – 4-Port GaN PD Fast Charger from Amazon: $61.19 | Original price: $80
4-in-1 Multiport Charger for More Devices: The Ugreen Nexode USB C Charger has 3 USB-C ports and a USB-A port supplying up to 100W of power. Charge a Phone, tablet, laptop, and more at the same time.
At the time of writing, the UGREEN Nexode 100W USB-C wall charger has more than 900 reviews on Amazon and a combined rating of 4.5 stars out of a possible five. It features three USB-C ports and a USB-A port for flexible charging and can charge an iPhone 13 to 60% capacity in just 30 minutes. You can also charge your MacBook Pro and MacBook Air using this charger, too.
Again, Amazon doesn’t mention when this deal is going to end and that means you ought to place an order as soon as possible if you want to be absolutely sure that you won’t miss out. This deal makes this a great option for people needing to charge multiple items at once, so get yours now before it’s too late.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- iOS 16 Final OTA Profile File Download And IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.