There’s a new Selena Gomez song out, titled “Lose You to Love Me”, but more important is the fact that the entire video was shot on an iPhone 11 Pro.
Not only can you watch the music video itself but you can also take in a one-minute clip of it on Apple’s YouTube channel. The company has an ongoing “Shot on iPhone” campaign where it highlights some of the work that was, predictably, shot on an iPhone.
While music videos are one example of where an iPhone has been used to capture professional footage, it isn’t the only one. Short films have been captured using just an iPhone and Apple has previously shown off things as unique as ASMR videos. If you like to listen to people make popping and clicking sounds in your ears, you might want to catch that one.
The iPhone 11 Pro is arguably the best phone when it comes to camera prowess right now. The new Pixel 4 might have it beat in some situations when taking still shots, but there is no contest in the world of videography. Especially if you want to enjoy 4K video recording at 60fps, for example.
The iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro are on sale now and both have much the same capabilities in terms of cameras. The iPhone 11 Pro does have the ultra-wide camera in its arsenal, though.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Released
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.3 Update: Security Content Fixes, Patches Detailed By Apple
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 To iOS 13.1.2, Here’s How
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Download: iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Pixel 4 Face Unlock Works Even With Eyes Closed, Google Confirms