Apple is set to announce a range of iPhone 14 models on September 7 and a new round of leaks claim to offer more information on the colors that will be offered and more.
A post to Korean blog Naver by “yeux1122” suggests that the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max will come in Graphite, Silver, Gold, Purple, and Green with Sierra Blue making way.
In terms of the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max, we’re told to expect Midnight, Starlight, Blue, Red, Purple, and Green with the iPhone 13’s Pink color set to be replaced.
The same user also claims that the new iPhones will feature improved MagSafe magnets that will make them stronger, while a new MagSafe battery accessory is also thought to be on the horizon, although further details are sparse. The report also suggests that the new iPhones will start at 128GB as was the case last year, while rumors of a 2TB option are now thought to have been wide of the mark.
In terms of the A16 chip, the report notes that Apple has improved performance via changes to heat management systems that will ensure that chip can run cooler than last year’s A15 Bionic. The A16 is only thought to be coming to the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, however, with the A15 Bionic being used in the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max.
Apple is set to announce all four new iPhones in a week’s time, meaning we won’t have to wait too long to know exactly what the new devices will offer and which rumors turned out to be false.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6.1 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6.1 Released
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 RC Download And Release Date: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone Released
- iOS 16 Beta 7 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Out Now
- Download iOS 16 Beta 7 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.