Amazon is now selling the third-generation Echo Show 10 for just $199.99 if you place an order now. You could even get that price down further by trading in an old device and saving an additional 25%.
This deal doesn’t require that you enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons, but you’ll need to make sure that you place your order soon if you want to bag a bargain. Amazon’s product page doesn’t say when this deal will end so make sure that you don’t delay. Do so, and you run the risk of missing out.
Amazon would normally sell the Echo Show 10 for around $250 which means this deal is worth $50 and 20% off that original asking price.
Buy: Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) from Amazon: $199.99 | Original price: $250
Alexa can show you even more – With a 10.1″ HD screen that’s designed to move with you, video calls, recipes, and shows are always in view. The speakers deliver premium, directional sound.
At the time of writing, the third-generation Echo Show 10 has more than 34,100 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.5 stars out of a possible five, a pretty stunning score indeed. The 10.1-inch HD screen is great for making video calls and reading recipes, and you can even watch TV shows as well. A built-in camera handles video calling, and you can of course use this thing to control your smart home, too.
Again, this deal doesn’t have an end date on the product page so act now to avoid any chance of missing out.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6.1 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6.1 Released
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 RC Download And Release Date: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone Released
- iOS 16 Beta 7 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Out Now
- Download iOS 16 Beta 8 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.