We’ve been hearing so many rumors of what the iPhone 12 lineup will look like that it can be difficult to know exactly what we will see come September. But we do have new mockups to check out, all which claim to show what the three iPhones will look like in relation to each other.
While there is no guarantee that any of these mockups truly represent what we will get later this year, they don’t appear to have been made using the latest information provided by analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
Kuo has three iPhones arriving this year, with a 5.4-inch OLED iPhone joined by two 6.1-inch models and a 6.7-inch iPhone rounding out the lineup. But that isn’t quite what Macotakara measured these mockups at. Instead, they have a 5.4-inch screen, a 5.9-inch screen, and a 6.4-inch one.
If you ignore the largest of the mockups – it’s just not likely to be the new iPhone 12 Max if it’s just 6.4 inches big – the others seem to be relatively accurate. And that means we get a good idea of the size difference between them.
While the 5.4-inch iPhone is the new small, it isn’t exactly iPhone SE-size. Anyone wanting a return to the iPhone SE will be disappointed. And that is unlikely to be a situation that changes any time soon.
For now we’d suggest just taking these mockups for what they are – mockups of what we might get in September. But then again, we might not, too.
(Source: Macotakara [YouTube])
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak