Amazon is currently selling the Plantronics BackBeat GO 810 Wireless Headphones for just $70.38. Normally these would sell for around $150, so you’re saving a massive 54% here today.
And you don’t even need to enter any special discount codes or clip any coupons to get this discount, either. Just add the headphones to your cart and check out as usual.
This discount only appears to be for the standard Black color, but you can pick up the Bone or Navy Blue versions if you don’t mind paying a little bit more.
Underneath that color, these are the same headphones regardless. That means you can look forward to enjoying noise cancellation which can be configured via the BackBeat FIT app on your phone. There is also the promise of up to 22 hours of battery life with active noise cancellation enabled. Turn it off and that time extends to around 28 hours instead.
As if that wasn’t enough, the headphones support EQ presets so you can customize the sound of your headset yourself. Again, that’s all done via the free BackBeat FIT app on your phone. If you buy these headphones you’re definitely going to want to download that app.
We don’t know how long Amazon will keep this price around for, so make sure to take advantage while you still can!
Buy: Plantronics BackBeat GO 810 Wireless Headphones from Amazon: $70.38 | Original price: $150
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.