Just Black Google Pixel 4 Available For Nearly $200, Fully Unlocked And Renewed
Amazon is now selling an unlocked and renewed Google Pixel 4 for the bargain low price of just $203. There are no discount codes or on-screen coupons that need to be used and you can place an order now and have your new phone in your hand as soon as tomorrow.
Amazon would normally sell the renewed Pixel 4 for around $365 which makes this a deal that saves you $161 and 44% all without having to do anything special. However, Amazon isn’t saying how long this deal will be on the table which means you’re going to need to take advantage of it soon if you don’t want to miss out.
At the time of writing this renewed Pixel 4 has more than 400 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.3 stars out of a possible five. That kind of score doesn’t happen by mistake and this is one very solid deal for a phone that can’t be beaten at this price.
Here’s what Amazon says about renewed products:
– This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
– There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
– This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
– Product will come with a SIM removal tool, a charger and a charging cable. Headphones and SIM card are not included.
– This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
This device is a 64GB model and comes in Just Black. Make sure to place an order soon if you don’t want t0 miss out!