Engadget has got this latest scoop in which a source close to them has confirmed that the next iPhone is confirmed to have video calling/chat and that this feature will be the highlight of the first of ads that will go on air after June 7. This series of ads will be directed by Sam Mendes who was the director behind American Beauty and Jarhead. He will also be directing the next James Bond movie.
Here is the tweet from one of the actress lined up for a role in these ads.
June 7 is only a whisker away now. We’ll surely know all about it at this year’s WWDC, where Apple will unveil the next-generation iPhone for general availability, along with iPhone OS 4. [via Engadget]
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone 4G / HD Technical Specs Summarized
- Verizon and AT&T Getting the Next Generation iPhone 4G – WSJ Report
- Next iPhone 4G / HD Release Date Confirmed for June 21st – Report
- Apple Has Lost Yet Another 4th-Gen iPhone, this Time in Full White !
- 4th-Gen iPhone Also Coming to Sprint, Confirms a Best Buy Employee