Apple’s new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro pairings are official and pre-orders begin on September 9. While Apple has yet to confirm officially how much RAM the new handsets have, Xcode files reported by MacRumors have confirmed that they all have 6GB.
The report says that same files that have outed the RAM this time were correct when Apple released the iPhone 13 devices last year, not to mention some prior to that.
That means that we can put some stock in these new numbers, and they make good reading for those who are upgrading from an iPhone 13 to an iPhone 14 because they’ll benefit from two extra GB.
Apple’s iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini both shipped with just 4GB of RAM, whereas the new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus both have 6GB. The Pro models had 6GB last year and retain the same this year, too.
All four models will ship next Friday, September 16 and expectations are high. The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max both sport improved cameras and a new display that includes always-on capabilities. They also do away with the notch for the first time, adding the Dynamic Island that displays additional content and notifications.
Apple also announced the new Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch Ultra during the same event, while the Apple Watch SE and AirPods Pro both received refreshes.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6.1 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6.1 Released
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Final Release Date Announced, Here’s When You Can Get It
- Download: iOS 16 RC IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone Released
- iOS 16 RC Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Released
- Download iOS 16 Beta RC IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.