Here’s how to download and install iOS 16 beta 6 Configuration Profile file and OTA update without a registered UDID or developer account.
Now that Apple ahs released iOS 16 beta 6 to developers there are plenty of reasons for people to want to get their hands on this update. Those who don’t want to wait for Apple to release the next public beta can download the developer beta now, so long as they have the correct profile installed.
Getting hold of a developer profile normally requires that you pay to become a registered Apple developer, but there are often ways to get your hands on those profiles if you know where to go.
With that said, let’s get into how to install the latest iOS 16 beta 6 release:
Step 1: On your iPhone or iPad device, launch Safari, and get hold of the developer profile from the Internet. We can’t share the link to it here, but you should be able to find it if you look around.
Step 2: Download the configuration profile file to your device by tapping the download button.
Step 3: If prompted “on which device would you like to install this profile?” select iPhone and continue.
Step 4: In the screen that follows, tap on Install. After the profile is installed, your device will be rebooted.
Step 5: Once your device has rebooted, launch the Settings app, navigate to General > Software Update and you should find the “iOS 16 Developer beta OTA” update waiting for you there.
Step 6: Tap on Download and Install, and that is about it. You should be good to go!
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6 Out Now
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Beta 6 Download, Release Date: When Is Apple Expected To Seed It?
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 6 IPSW Links For iPhone And iPad Now Available
- iOS 16 Beta 6 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Out, Get It Now
- Download iOS 16 Beta 6 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.