Here’s how to download and install the latest iOS 15 beta 4 OTA Configuration Profile file update without a registered UDID or developer account.
This method is perfect for people who want to get their hands on the latest release but who don’t have access to an active Apple developer account with the requisite privileges.
If you are a registered developer, then it is extremely easy to get your hands on Apple’s beta software from day one. However, if you are a passionate technology enthusiast who doesn’t have access to an Apple developer account and Apple has yet to release the public beta, then it’s a little more difficult. However, nothing is impossible.
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the extremely simple process:
Step 1: Launch the Safari browser on your compatible device and navigate to this link.
Step 2: Select the Download button on that site to start the download of the profile.
Step 3: If you happen to be asked “on which device would you like to install this profile?” select iPhone. If you don’t have an Apple Watch connected to your iPhone, then it’s unlikely that you will face that barrier.
Step 4: Select Install on the next screen and wait for the device to reboot once everything has been installed successfully.
Step 5: When your device is back up and running, launch the Settings app and head to General > Software Update. You should find the “iOS 15 Developer beta OTA” update waiting for you there.
Step 6: You should now be able to select Download and Install to progress through the installation process. Keep in mind that it will take a little while for the whole process to complete.
And there you have it. You should now be running a device with iOS 15 beta 4 installed. If you happen to run into any niggles or issues, then make sure that they are reported directly to Apple to ensure that we have a smooth release when the time comes.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.71 ISO Update Released With New Widgets and More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 4 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 3 / Public Beta Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.7.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.7.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.7.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.