Here’s how to get $15 free Amazon credit just in time for Prime Day 2021. With Amazon having already confirmed that its annual Prime Day event will take play on June 21 and June 22 this year, we’re all getting ready for what is sure to be an interesting couple of days.
If you’re like us you probably already have your eye on some things, but what if you could get them all with $25 taken off?
Right now that’s exactly what you can do. You can get a free $15 in Amazon credit and have it ready and waiting when Prime Day rolls along.
So what do you need to do? Not much, really. Just head on over to the Amazon page, buy a $50 Amazon Gift Card, and enter a discount code when checking out. You’ll get an additional $25 added to your account within a few days. Simple, right?
That really is all there is to it, assuming you’re eligible. Why not give it a try now and see how things go? You’ve nothing to lose and we all know that everyone enjoys free money, right?
Now all you need to do is decide what to spend your free cash on. Do you spend it now, or wait for Prime Day?
Buy: Amazon $50 Gift Card and get $15 free with code GIFTCARD2021
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.