Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get 1 year of Apple TV+ for free. The service costs $4.99 per month, so that’s a saving worth making.
After months of waiting and years of rumors, Apple TV+ is now live. Shows like See, Dickinson, and For All Mankind are all available to be watched on all manner of devices. And if you recently bought some Apple hardware you might be able to get a year free.
Anyone buying an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, or Mac after September 10th is owed a free year of Apple TV+. And at $4.99 per month, that’s a saving worth making.
Thankfully, getting in on that free year is a simple affair. Here’s how Apple says you should set your account up.
Step 1: Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, or Mac and sign in with your Apple ID.
Step 2: Open the Apple TV app. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
Step 3: The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
Step 4: Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free. You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information, or add a valid payment method. You will not be charged during the 1-year free trial.
Image via Twitter
Once you’re done, you’ll be able to sit back and watch all of that new content. Just remember, you’ll be on the hook for $4.99 per month in a year’s time. By then you could be well and truly hooked, too.
Update: If the above doesn’t work for you for some reason, on a web browser, open tv.apple.com and sign in using your Apple ID. You should now see an option to sign up for 1 Year Free trial.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2 Via Checkra1n Shown Off By Qwertyoruiopz
- iOS 13.2 / Catalina Apple Notes App Sync Not Working Via iCloud, Here Are The Details
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]