After years of rumors we now have Apple TV+, live in more than 100 countries and streaming to all manner of devices.
All of Apple’s kit now supports Apple TV+, with some smart televisions, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV Sticks all also capable of streaming content. And if you want to use a web browser you can – tv.apple.com is where you want to land.
The streaming service kicks off with a handful of exclusive TV shows with more coming in the next few months.
Anyone wanting to watch Apple TV+ can do so for $4.99 per month. That gets the whole family access to shows and content can be downloaded for offline viewing, too. Anyone who recently picked up a new Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or iPod touch can also get a free year of access. So long as you bought it after September 10th.
Apple has also outlined how you go about getting that free access, with the $4.99 per month subscription kicking in after a year.
1. Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, or Mac and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Open the Apple TV app on November 1 or later. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
3. The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
4. Tap “Enjoy 1 Year Free.” You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information, or add a valid payment method. You will not be charged during the 1 year free trial.
Unfortunately early reviews of many Apple TV+ shows have been less than positive. We can’t wait to see them and make our minds up for ourselves.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2 Via Checkra1n Shown Off By Qwertyoruiopz
- iOS 13.2 / Catalina Apple Notes App Sync Not Working Via iCloud, Here Are The Details
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]