The Polk Signa S2 universal TV sound bar with wireless subwoofer system is currently available to grab at Amazon with free shipping for just $149. If you’re itching to make improvements to your audiovisual system, then this deal has come along at the perfect time.
There a lot of great sound bars on the market. And certainly a lot of extremely powerful ones that deliver exceptional audio. With that said, in order to achieve that output, a lot of manufacturers are forced to design and engineer cumbersome creations that are often bulky and that destroy the aesthetic of a room. The Polk Signa S2 comes with a gorgeous low profile design that won’t block your TV and that also includes an accompanying compact wireless subwoofer.
You get all of the cables that you will need to make this soundbar work with your existing 4K or full HD television set, which means that you get almost universal compatibility. The Dolby Digital decoding almost means that you get “incredible room-filling surround sound that easily bears anything you hear from your TVs small speakers.” Your TV can have glorious visuals and true-to-life colors but if the audio isn’t up to scratch, then the whole experience is degraded. This type of product solves that.
Additionally, the sound bar also comes with Bluetooth built-in, which means that you are able to take a smartphone or other streaming device and stream music directly to the bar itself. It also works in conjunction with the wireless subwoofer to reproduce deep bass and impact that “you can feel.” This really could be the perfect addition to a homemade cinema room or just to sit alongside your main TV in a family area.
If your room deserves incredible room-filling sound but you don’t have a huge budget, then you really need to skip on over to the product link below to take advantage of this deal. It won’t be long before the price rises back to the usual selling price of around the $229 mark.
Buy: Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar from Amazon: $149 | Original price: $229
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.