Here’s how to download iOS 14 beta 2 and iPadOS 14 beta 2 configuration profile file without having an active Apple developer account or having your device’s UDID registered on an account.
The smartphone and the mobile-loving world stood up and took notice when Apple introduced iOS 14 during the opening keynote of WWDC 2020. Immediately after that announcement and introduction, Apple took the covers off of the initial developer previews of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, which, of course, meant that registered developers could put the first seed of iOS 14 through its paces.
Following on from that initial release, we now have iOS 14 and iPadOS beta 2 available to developers. If you want to get your hands on that release but you aren’t a developer or don’t have anyone who can registered your device’s UDID on your behalf, then this is the process that you will need to follow ahead of Apple’s public release.
Here’s video of everything new in iOS 14 beta 2 release:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
Step 1: Launch Safari on your iOS 14/iPadOS 14-compatible iPhone or iPad. Navigate to this link here.
Step 2: Once the page has successfully loaded on your iPhone or iPad, select the Download option to invoke the download of the relevant configuration profile to your device.
Step 3: On your iPhone or iPad, head to Settings > Profile Downloaded section and install the profile.
Step 4: Now that the profile is installed, on your device head to Settings > General > Software Update and wait for the device to do the necessary in terms of connecting to Apple’s servers. Don’t make the schoolboy error of not having an active internet connection as this whole process will fail. Once it connects, you should see the “iOS 14 Developer beta 2” show up as an available download.
Step 5: Select the Download and Install button to start the process of getting the iOS 14/iPadOS 14 developer beta 2 installed to your device.
Once you have followed the steps above, the device and Apple’s servers will do the rest in terms of installation iOS 14 beta 2 or iPadOS 14 beta 2 to your device, You simply need to sit back and wait for the process to finish. Keep in mind that this is literally the second pre-release seed of a major firmware update so don’t expect to be as stable as an initial production release.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- iOS 14 Beta 2 Profile Download Release Date Expectation
- Download: iOS 13.6 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File, Beta 3 Of iPadOS 13.6 Out Now
- iOS 13.5.1 Downgrade No Longer Possible After Apple Stops Signing iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.