Here’s how to download and install iOS 14 beta 1 OTA configuration profile file update without a registered UDID or an active developer account in your possession.
Apple has used its recent WWDC 2020 keynote presentation to not only introduce iOS 14 and give the world a walkthrough of some of its main features but to also release the initial developer beta into the development community.
A public release will follow in the coming weeks sometime in July timeframe but if you simply cannot wait that long to get your hands on the new firmware and try it out, then there is, of course, a way to do that.
This is the process that you will need to go through to get the Configuration Profile onto your device without having access to a developer account or having your UDID registered by someone with an active developer account.
Written instructions are as follows:
Step 1: Grab your iPhone or iPad and launch Safari. Navigate to this link here (for iOS 14 beta) or here (for iPadOS 14 beta).
Step 2: When the page successfully loads on your device, select the download button to start the downloading of the relevant profile that’s hosted on that page.
Step 3: Now head to Settings > Profile Downloaded section and install the profile.
Step 4: Once the profile is installed, launch the Settings app and then navigate to General > Software Update and wait for the device to communicate with Apple’s servers. Keep in mind that you will need to have an active internet connection. You should see the “iOS 14 Developer beta” show up as an available download.
Step 5: Select the Download and Install button to start the process of getting the iOS 14 developer beta installed to your device.
You now just need to sit back, relax, and enjoy the automated process as it is installed onto your device like any normal software update. Keep in mind that this is an initial release of a major software revamp and it will be prone to bugs and instability.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- iOS 14 Hidden Features On iPhone And iPad That You Don’t Know About [List]
- Download: iOS 13.6 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File, Beta 2 Of iPadOS 13.6 Released
- iOS 13.5.1 Downgrade No Longer Possible After Apple Stops Signing iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.