You can now download iOS 13.6 beta 2 IPSW links and OTA profile file as well as beta 2 of iPadOS 13.6. Here are the details that you need to have in mind before downloading.
As with most Apple pre-release seeds, iOS and iPadOS 13.6 will likely go through a number of iterations after this one before they are pushed out into the public domain as official downloads for all iPhone and iPad-owning citizens. Right now, this second release looks to build on the initial beta seed and get things in better shape as Apple’s engineers work through internal tickets to get it ready for a public release.
Because this is a 13.x.x release, it’s relatively minor in scale and likely contains bug fixes and general improvements to the functionality that was released with the earlier release of iOS 13.6. With that release, Apple introduced updates to improve the Face ID experience whilst wearing face masks, changes to the Group FaceTome experience and finally introduced the Exposure Notification API as a collective Apple/Google effort. Apple has also released an update after that to fix a security vulnerability that allowed the latest release of the Unc00ver jailbreak.
Rather than looking to add any additional functionality or features, iOS and iPadOS 13.6 are designed to steady the ship by addressing any known issues and putting right any wrongs that slipped through the net with the release of iOS/iPadOS 13.6 and iOS/iPadOS 13.6. At the time of writing, we were unable to see any major user-facing changes that have been added to this release so if you are downloading it then do so in the knowledge that it’s a progressive release to enhance the experience on all compatible devices.
If you are a developer or tester who is interested in putting these latest releases through their paces on your compatible iPhone or iPad, then you can grab the downloads right now. If you have the over-the-air configuration profile installed to your device, then simply head to Settings > General > Software Update on your device to grab the OTA installation.
Alternatively, if you prefer a manual, cleaner installation on a test device, then you can grab the iOS 13.6 beta 2 and iPadOS 13.6 beta 2 IPSW files directly from developer.apple.com using your account credentials to sign in.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13.5.1 Downgrade No Longer Possible After Apple Stops Signing iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Best Cydia Repos And Sources For iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak