Here are the best Cydia repos and sources for iOS 13.5 jailbreak unc0ver, applicable to all compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
If you have taken advantage of the latest Unc0ver jailbreak to liberate your iPhone or iPad running Apple’s latest iOS 13.5 release then you are definitely going to want to get the best jailbreak tweaks and packages. That’s why we’re going to take a look at the best Cydia repos available to you for your iOS 13.5 jailbreak.
To make the whole process as easy as possible for you, we have taken the liberty of compiling a list of the best Cydia repositories that will give you access to some of the best tweaks, packages, and experimental packages that are currently available for your jailbroken iPhone or iPad. Let’s take a look at the list:
The above mentioned Cydia repositories contain some fantastic tweaks, including tweaks of old that everyone is familiar with, as well as new-fangled creations and those that are likely still in beta – which means install with caution! If you aren’t overly familiar with Cydia, or this is your first foray into the world of jailbreaking, then it’s extremely easy to get those sources added to Cydia so that you can see the packages:
- Once jailbroken, launch Cydia and tap the Edit button on the top corner
- Select Add
- Copy and paste the URL for the repository that you want to add from the list above
- Select the Add Source button to let Cydia add the repository and refresh the packages
Once you have been through that process, all of the packages that live within the repository that you added should be available for installation. Do keep in mind that it isn’t considered best practice to install tons and tons of repositories as Cydia needs to refresh packages meaning it may take a while to load. You may also end up installing packages that have conflicts with one another so it’s always good to do a little research first and only install what you will actually benefit from.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.5 on your iPhone or iPad.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
Enjoy the jailbreak and sound off in the comments if you find a tweak that you simply cannot live without!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver 5.0.0 IPA Download Is Out
- Jailbreak: Downgrade iOS 13.5 To iOS 13.4.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.