If you are trying to jailbreak iOS 13.5 and looking to fix ‘File: installer.cpp; line: 71; what_assert’ error on Cydia Impactor, here’s what you need to know.
First things first, the reason why you may be getting this error is if you are using Cydia Impactor to jailbreak your device but are not using a paid Apple D eveloper account for sideloading the IPA file. The reason for this is that sometime late last year, Apple changed something in its backend servers which broke Cydia Impactor’s functionality to sideload apps using free Apple Developer IDs.
While Saurik promised to fix it at some point, that has still not happened in over six months now. Which basically leaves you a few other options to fix this issue and successfully jailbreak your device.
The first is to obviously use paid Apple Developer account, either one that you buy yourself from Apple from developer.apple.com for $99 or ask your friend or colleague with a paid developer account to help you sideload unc0ver jailbreak IPA file. We have covered this method extensively and you can check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.5 on your iPhone or iPad using Cydia Impactor and paid Apple Developer account.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
If that is something you are not able to achieve, the second option is to use Xcode + iOS App Signer utility to sideload the jailbreak IPA. You can find instructions on how to do so using this method here. This option though applies only to those who have Macs as Xcode isn’t available for Windows PCs.
Alternatively, you can also use a utility called AltStore to sideload the jailbreak app using a Windows PC or Mac. You can find instructions on how to use AltStore here.
Last but not the least is to find an online signing service which is still serving signed Unc0ver jailbreak IPA file to install without needing any computer whatsoever. The problem with this is that it’s hard to find a service which always has a working signed IPA for installing without computer as these IPAs are signed using Apple Enterprise certificates and Apple is these days very very quick to revoke certificates of such IPAs. If you can come across one, use it to jailbreak your device. It’s by far the fastest and easiest way to go about jailbreaking your device. We will have a video guide on this method soon so stay tuned for that.
Hope this helps you solve the issue of not able to sideload the jailbreak IPA using Cydia Impactor. If you have any question, feel free to ask in comments below.
You may also like to check out:
- Best Cydia Repos And Sources For iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver 5.0.0 IPA Download Is Out
- Jailbreak: Downgrade iOS 13.5 To iOS 13.4.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak