If you are looking to fix Cydia crashing or even Unc0ver app crash after iOS 13.5 jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad, here’s what you need to do.
See, the way this works is simple. If you are using a non-paid Apple Developer account to sign Unc0ver jailbreak IPA file using tools like Cydia Impactor, Xcode+iOS App Signer, or even AltStore, it’s supposed to work for only 7 days before it expires.
Once it expires, Unc0ver jailbreak app starts crashing as it’s no longer signed to run after the certificate expiration. Now, after initial jailbreak, unc0ver jailbreak app is required to put the device back into jailbroken mode after every reboot because of semi-untethered nature of the jailbreak. If you don’t do this, you will find Cydia app to be crashing because the device is not in jailbroken mode.
To fix this, you will have to put the device back into jailbroken mode after every reboot using Unc0ver jailbreak app. Simply re-run the jailbreak by hitting “Jailbreak” or “Re-Jailbreak” button in the unc0ver app and it will do its thing and then respring to put the device into jailbreak mode, after which Cydia will stop crashing and start working normally again.
Now if 7 days have past since you last sideloaded the unc0ver jailbreak app, you will need to resign and resideload this app using your favorite sideloading method or else it will crash and not run. Alternatively, you can also use ReProvision from Cydia after being jailbroken to solve this resigning issue of unc0ver app itself after every 7 days, instructions for which are as follows:
Jailbreak your device.
Add https://repo.incendo.ws to your source list in Cydia.
Download the latest version of Unc0ver.
Open the downloaded IPA and tap the “Share” Icon.
Open the file in ReProvision from the share sheet menu.
Tap the “Install” button in ReProvision.
Wait for the install to complete.
Continue enjoying unc0ver!
Hope this solves your issue of Cydia Installer or unc0ver jailbreak app crashing after iOS 13.5 jailbreak. Still have issue? Sound off in the comments below.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.5 on your iPhone or iPad using Unc0ver.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Best Cydia Repos And Sources For iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver 5.0.0 IPA Download Is Out
- Jailbreak: Downgrade iOS 13.5 To iOS 13.4.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak