Here’s how you can download the official iPhone X exclusive Reflection ringtone and then set it as default on an iPhone.
It was recently discovered that Apple’s brand new flagship ships with a new default ringtone called Reflection which is exclusive to that particular device. As always, the Internet wasn’t having that and it’s now available to obtain and load onto other iOS devices.
Apple does a fairly wonderful job of making changes in each version of iOS and ensuring that new devices offer something new and unique to users. That doesn’t always mean sweeping wholesale changes which reinvent devices or platforms, but it does mean that device owners will have something to sink their teeth into. Apple’s brand new gorgeous flagship device, iPhone X, comes with enough changes and improvements to almost justify its astronomical selling price, but people are actually excited that one of those changes is the introduction of a brand new and fresh ringtone for the modern era.
Some people may feel that they need to drop the $999+ in order to get access to this ringtone but that simply isn’t true. As this is simply a file included in the iOS 11 firmware that is specific to iPhone X, it’s simply a case of someone jumping into that IPSW and pulling out the file to share it with everyone, which is exactly what has happened here.
If you are loving everything about the brand new iPhone X Reflection ringtone but aren’t planning on purchasing the device, either through lack of funds or lack of interest, then you can actually download the Reflection ringtone from here.
With the ringtone downloaded, you need to get it onto your iPhone and then set it as default ringtone. Thankfully, we have you covered, with our previous guide on how to do that here: Create Free Ringtones On iPhone From Songs In Music Library Without Jailbreak, Here’s How.
That should be all that you need to get yourself, and your device, into a position of blasting out the new Reflection ringtone whenever your phone rings. Now go forth and pretend that you are an iPhone X owner.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Official iPhone X Wallpapers Pack For Any iPhone Ahead Of Release
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.51.1 For iOS, 0.81.1 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Download: iOS 11.2 Public Beta 1 Now Available For Testers
- Downgrade iOS 11.1 To iOS 10.3.3 Still Works On iPhone 6s
- Download iOS 11.1 IPSW Links And OTA Update Of Final Version
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]