Amazon is selling the Bose SoundTouch 30 Wireless Speaker for just $299. This speaker normally sells for anything up to $500, making this a huge 40% discount.
Like so many speakers available nowadays, this one also includes Alexa support for those times where you just can’t quite muster the energy to press a button.
Just like other Bose speakers you can expect pretty decent sound out of this thing. It’s wireless and can be connected to via either Bluetooth or WiFi, if that’s more your speed. It supports Prime Music, Spotify, and Pandora Music right out of the box and there’s internet radio thrown in, too.
You can control the whole shebang using your phone thanks to the free app, but if you’d rather go the hands-free route, that’s possible, too. All you need is a device with Alexa built in, like the inexpensive Echo Dot.
Unfortunately, this deal is only available on the white version of this speaker. There is a black one, but you’ll need to pay an extra $200 to get your hands on it. We think we’d rather get the white one and live with it, to be honest.
You don’t need to enter any discount codes for this deal, but it’s worth noting we have no idea how long it is going to be around for. If you want yourself a discount on a popular wireless speaker, this is the time to get it.
Buy: Bose SoundTouch 30 Wireless Speaker from Amazon: $299 | Original price: $500
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section