These are the best third-party MagSafe Wireless Charger alternatives that are cheaper, include an AC power adapter and work flawlessly with iPhone 12 Pro Max, Pro, mini and iPhone 12.
Apple’s MagSafe Wireless Charger made a ton of buzz when it was announced alongside the iPhone 12 line-up in October, but actually getting your hands on one is easier said than done even three months later. And if you do find one in stock somewhere, it’ll cost you a pretty penny. Thankfully, there are tons of third-party alternatives that you should be checking out.
Don’t have an iPhone 12? No problem! There’s now a way to use all of these MagSafe chargers with an older iPhone model, you can check details on which here: How To Add MagSafe To iPhone 11 And Older Models Without Having To Buy iPhone 12.
Below is a list of various different third-party alternatives to Apple’s own MagSafe Wireless Charger. They’re all available for order right now and some of them even come with an AC adapter in the box. Unlike Apple’s!
With that all said, let’s take a look at what’s available.
RAVPower Magnetic Wireless Charger
Buy: RAVPower Magnetic Wireless Charger from Amazon: $32.99
Xiwxi Magnetic Wireless Charger for MagSafe
Buy: Xiwxi Magnetic Wireless Charger for MagSafe from Amazon: $19.98
WAITIEE Magnetic Wireless Charger for iPhone
Buy: WAITIEE Magnetic Wireless Charger for iPhone 12 from Amazon: $29.98
PowerArc for MagSafe Charger
Buy: PowerArc for MagSafe Charger from Amazon: $24.99
Sundix Compatible with Wireless MagSafe Charger
Buy: Sundix Compatible with Wireless MagSafe Charger from Amazon: $17.99
Mrkyy Compatible with MagSafe Charger with Stand
Buy: Mrkyy Compatible with MagSafe Charger with Stand from Amazon: $21.99
All of these chargers are magnetic, just like MagSafe, and will attach themselves to the back of your iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max. That can be super handy in a few situations, not least because it means you can continue to charge while using your iPhone.
Stocks of these things are likely to be limited with people buying while Apple’s own MagSafe Wireless Charger is out of stock. Be sure to get yours now before it’s too late.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.3 Released
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.3 The Easy Way [Guide]+
- Download: iOS 14.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links And OTA Along With iPadOS 14.4 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.